Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Friday, May 07, 2010

I Have To Meet This Person

As I perused my usual; five or six news outlets today, I encountered a person who, according to the Los Angeles Times:
1. Was a generous spirit
2. Had a strong sense of place in the world
3. Has lived a wonderfully rich and varied life
4. Has inspiring levels of enthusiasm and passion for everything he does
5. Is intellectually curious and well-read

Wow! This person sounds almost too good to be true. It is not the star of Iron Man 2 which opens this weekend. It is not some Hollywood or sports person, or even Taylor Swift who recently donated $500,000 to aid in the cleanup of oil in the Gulf of Mexico. Nope, none of these.
Not at all...it was I, much to my surprise.
The Times has a personality quiz in today's edition that allows it to focus on the kind of news an individual might find interesting. The quiz asks fewer than 10 easy preference-type questions then responds with a personality type and new specific to those interests.
I don't suppose there is any way it might come out that the respondent is a totally worthless dirtbag loser...face it, such a person wouldn't be reading any paper, let alone a West Coast paper.
Give it a shot to see if you are as wonderful a person as I found out that I am.
Now, if only I could convince the people that really know me!

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took it as well and I don't know this person.

You're a Hot Shot
You're a leader rather than a follower. You're ambitious and confident and you want it all- a brilliantly successful career, a fabulously varied social life and a happy home buzzing with energy and warmth. And why not? You have the drive and determination to achieve your goals as well as having lots of fun along the way. It's all about achieving the perfect life-work balance. Vacations are definitely a top priority and you love experiencing new destinations that offer the perfect combo of pampering and discovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home