Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Finally...Something Interesting About 2010

This time of year, every year, is filled with reflection as we look ahead to the upcoming year. Believe me, Snooki dropping inside the Times Square ball on New Year's Eve will not be a highlight. In fact, if it's any indication of how the year is going to go, I might just check out of this Hotel California. However, just in time to pique my interest comes this iReport survey from CNN.com. The editors would like anyone interested to make a video about this past year and submit it for the entertainment of the audience. There are ten questions that require a response...well, nine actually, since one involves making a face. Here's the list:
1. Pronounce "2010." (Remember, this is a video so they WILL hear you.

2. Make a face for the camera that depicts how you feel about the past year.

3. The best thing I bought this year was ________________.

4. For me, the year 2010 was ____________, ___________, __________.

5. I totally cringed this year when _______________________________.

6. The best thing on the Internet by far was _____________________.

7. I'm pretty sure I overshared on Facebook this year when I ____________________.

8. The best day of the year was ______________________.

9. The best place I visited was ___________________ which is ______________ miles/km from where I live.

10. Next year, I'm planning to ___________________________.

There you have it. If you are not the kind of person who's shy about making a video for total strangers detailing your personal thoughts, go to cnn.com, and you will find directions on making the video. Me? I'm the shy type...so while I intend to answer all of those questions, I doubt I will make a video.
Here's my face for #2:

:@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home