Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Four In A Motel Room

If you're old enough, you might remember a movie entitled "Three in the Attic" about a philandering young man who's three ladies find out about each other. None of them is happy about the lothario's actions so they lure him into an attic where they commence to lock him up. Each then visits him over and over in an attempt to destroy him physically by continuous...well, you get the idea. To most guys, I guess it seemed like a great way to go, but only for a little while. It certainly was no picnic for our friend imprisoned in the attic. Truthfully, I can't remember how it ended...I think I had my hand over my face like I do in really scary movies.
It seems that idea has gotten a modern embellishment from four women in Wisconsin. Since it's even made the Chicago Tribune, I guess it's noteworthy, if only for the way these women "improved" on the punishment factor. Here's the skinny:
It seems one of four women (not the man's wife) discovered he was having affairs with three other women (including his wife...if that's possible) and contacted each of the ladies with her information and proof. A plot was hatched, as one might imagine. On the premise of getting a "rub down" by one of the ladies, the unsuspecting gigolo showed up at a motel where he permitted himself to be tied up and blindfolded...hoping, one suspects, for something more than your basic massage. At this point, all four women converged and threatened him with mace, pummelled him for a few moments and taunted him with things like, 'So, who do you like more?" before getting down to serious business.
This business involved super glue and an unmentionable part of the man's anatomy. Your imagination could only do justice to the end result. Sadly, the women were arrested for false imprisonment after the man started yelling. Of course, if I were to realize the intent of the super glue, I believe I would shout loudly as well.
At least it was less permanent than the Bobbitt maneuver...I think.
Movies: not just fiction any more.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow a woman scorned to the fourth power. Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home