Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Colin's Joke



Colin


Ok, Colin (the same student who promoted Irish Road Bowling to me) rushed up to say he had a joke for my blog. Normally, I think I'm the funny person, and others really aren't so much, but I gave him a listen. I laughed for five minutes after I finally got the joke, and promised I'd print it. See if you can get this...I'll admit that it took me a few seconds:

Q: How do you drown an elephant?

A: take the "C" from "cat" and the "F" from "way."

As the realization dawned on me what I'd just said, I had to laugh out loud. It's no wonder I love teaching so much...the characters I meet on a daily basis are amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home