Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Friday, July 22, 2011

No Longer Planking for Fun

Of course, I found out about planking long after it was incredibly popular. Now, it seems like "owling" is the latest meme, and I have been left behind. Oh, I know about it early this time, but I cannot recreate the pose. Squatting is completely impossible for me, given my lack of knee flexibility...not that I wouldn't love to perch somewhere with an intent, owl-like gaze on some distant rodent. I would, but I can't.
so, it's up to all of you who have NOT had six knee surgeries to get out there and "owl." After all, according to one pundit quoted in the accompanying article, "Planking is so two months ago."

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/web/07/21/owling.meme/index.html?hpt=hp_bn7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home