Parlor Spider...Step In, Little Fly

Insightful thoughts and/or rants from atop the soapbox from one who wishes to share the "right" opinion with everyone.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

But Can I Sit Down?







But can I get my arms in?


Just in time for my little vacay to warmer climes comes the news that I won't be paying any airline to check my baggage...I'll be wearing it instead: using the Scottvest Carry-On coat (available in only once color at this time).
As you might have guessed from the illustration, the coat is designed with 33 assorted pockets between the inner and outer layers, and into which one can stash everything one might need in case his or her luggage ends up elsewhere: enough, say the inventors, to carry on a two-day business meeting.
At $225, the coat is definitely not cheap, but at $25 per bag each way, you can see how it will pay for itself in no time. Luckily included is a trifold brochure detailing visually where everything fits...from a small velcro-closure pocket for the memory card to enclosures for a pair of dress shoes, an umbrella and the always-necessary iPad. Additionally, there is a plastic -lined pocket suitable for the TSA-approved liquids; and, since I have to take off the jacket at the security queue anyway, there will be no need to fumble through my backpack looking for the 1-quart plastic bag.
It's perfect, really.
Now all I need for my trip is a pair of those underwear that blocks the body-scan projector.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home